To launch the Remote Desktop, there are two methods: CLI or GUI. From both you will be able to allow or not remote connections and choose users that can connect via RDP.
with Command Line Interface (CLI)#
- This command launches the System Properties window on the Remote tab.
with Graphical User Interface (GUI)#
- Open the Control Panel, various ways:
- Press Windows + X and click Control Panel
- or from the Smart Screen (Windows + C and click Start) click Control Panel
- or move mouse to thr right upper side of screen and click Settings and then Control Panel
- or Windows + R and type
- or type
- or via
Explorer.exe(Windows + E) type Control Panel in the adress bar
- etc... (easier with CLI right?).
- Click Advance System Settings, this launches the System Properties.
- Select the Remote tab.